The Augsburg Confession (1530):
From The Triglott.
- A History of the Life and Actions of the Very Reverend Dr. Martin Luther, Faithfully Written by Philip Melancthon. Wittemburg. 1549.[sic.] From Hymns of the Reformation by Martin Luther, reprint 1845, by J. Unwin (London):
- Historia de vita et actis Lutheri, [Heidelberg] 1548. Melancthon, Philip. Prepared by Dr. Steve Sohmer, 1996. In Latin.
- The History of the Life and Acts of Luther. 1548. Melancthon, Philip. Prepared by Dr. Steve Sohmer 1996. Translated by T.Frazel 1995.
Treatise on the Power and Primacy of the Pope (1537):
- The 500th Anniversary Exhibit at Concordia Historial Institute.
- The Concordia Historical Institute is providing a comprehensive 500th Anniversary Exhibit on the life of Philip Melancthon, which investigtes the following topics. Visit the CHI Exhibits.
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
This document results from a cooperative effort between Project Wittenberg and ICLnet , Reverend Bob Smith, Project Coordinator. Document revised, 2003.Sept.11.