It goes without saying that mothers will always have a big place in our hearts. The sacrifices and unconditional love our mothers have given us are a great gift from God. And what better way to express our gratitude to them than through a heartfelt card! Of course, a Mother’s Day prayer will do just fine but sometimes a Mother’s Day card, typed or written, helps us express our thoughts better. Send some Mother’s Day messages this Mother’s Day, reminding all mothers out there that no matter together or apart, they will always be in our thoughts and heart.
Either as a heartfelt Mother’s Day greeting or one just for the laughs, these 50 Mother’s Day messages will definitely make the women in your life smile. And if you need some accompanying verses to go along, here are 21 bible verses about mothers for you to choose from. Let us use our words to celebrate the women in our lives today. Mother’s Day card messages.
Happy Mother’s Day Messages for Mothers
Here is some short but sentimental mother’s day wishes to honor our mothers and mother-in-law this Mother’s Day:
- I thank the Lord for blessing our family with a mother like you. You are truly one of a kind, and I wouldn’t be the person that I am today if it weren’t for you!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Mom! We celebrate you today – all your triumphs, achievements, and everything in between. May today be filled with all the love and joy that you are more than deserving of.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest woman in our lives! We are so grateful to have a woman like you raise us into who we are now. You’re our pride and joy!
- Dear Mom, thank you for everything that you’ve done for me. You’re so amazing that I can only hope to be like you someday. I love you, Mom!
- Happy Mother’s Day in heaven, Mom. I miss you every day, but I find comfort in knowing that you are in the loving embrace of our Lord. Please continue to watch over me, okay? I love you always.
- You are the most patient, resilient, hardworking, and loving woman I’ve had the privilege of having in my life. I can only hope to one day be as amazing as you, Mom.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me; I’d be hopeless without you! Love you to the moon and back, Mom!
- You’re beautiful inside and out and I am so blessed to be part of the family. Thank you for being my second mom.
- You were the first woman who taught my partner what love is. Thank you for trusting me to love your [son/daughter] for the rest of our lives.
- Your son/daughter is proof of the wonderful mother you are. Happy Mother’s Day to you!
Sweet Mother’s Day Messages for Grandma
Let us also not forget that our mothers are only great because of their mothers. Here are some mother’s day greetings to honor our grandmothers this Mother’s Day:
- You’ll always be the number one woman in this family Grandma!
- Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma. You’ve shown me every day that true strength is not physical but patience and resilience.
- Your love for this family is so inspiring that one day I want to be just like you.
- To the second mom who went above and beyond to raise me, I wouldn’t be who I am today without you, Grandma. Thank you for always pushing me to reach for the stars.
- Thank you for making my childhood an unforgettable one. I love you, grandma!
- Mom always said you spoiled me rotten, but that’s why my childhood memories are colored with warmth and love. It’s all because of you, Grandma.
- To the best cook, and the best grandmother anybody could ever ask for, Happy Mother’s Day.
- I pray that God will bless you with joy for all your life, Nana!
- Dear Grandma, you have given each and every member of this family the kind of love and support that many others do not grow up with. We hope to one day be able to give back all the love and joy that you deserve tenfold.
- Dear Grandma, thank you for always letting me lean on you when life gets rough. Please know that you can always lean on me whenever you need to. I love you!
Touching Mother’s Day Wishes For Your Wife
Your wife also deserves a big shout-out this Mother’s Day. Tell her how much you appreciate her through these Mother’s Day card messages. From carrying your child to doing life with you, she deserves all the love on this very special day. To make this Mother’s Day even more memorable, get her a unique Christian gift too!
- Every day you become more and more beautiful to me. I’m so lucky to call you my wife.
- I couldn’t ask for a more incredible partner to share the rest of my life with. Every second we spend together is one that makes my life feel so much more complete.
- God knew what He was doing when He made you, and I am so blessed He gave me you.
- There’s no one else I’d spent the rest of my life sharing laughter and changing dirty diapers with.
- Thank you for making my days so much brighter with your love alone.
- The kids are lucky to call you their mom, but I’m even luckier I get to call you mine.
- You showed me what true love is, but I never knew a love so pure until you gave me the gift of parenthood. Happy Mother’s Day to the love of my life.
- Thank you for being my partner in crime and life. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
- You make the hardest job in the world look like a breeze. I am so proud of you.
- I found love in you, and I know our kids will grow up knowing what love is with you as their mom. Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest woman this family will ever know.
Mother’s Day Greetings to a Friend or Sister
And to all who’s best friend or sister who is also mother or a new mom, drop a short Mother’s Day text to remind them that they are also being remembered on this very special day!
- The only thing better than being friends with you is being a mom with you! Happy Mother’s Day!
- To my best friend, seeing the way you bring up your children makes me want to be your child too.
- You are a great friend but an even better mom!
- I’d never thought you could become even more amazing until you became a mother.
- Apart from birthdays, I am so glad there’s another day dedicated to you too.
- Happy first Mother’s Day to you! I always knew you’d be a great mother!
- Wishing you a great Mother’s Day today sister, thank you for making me an aunt/uncle!
- You’ve taken motherhood to greater heights and I am just so proud of you, sister.
- Now that you’ve become a mother, I admire you even more.
- To my sister in Christ, there’s nothing more I wish for than your happiness as a new mom.
Mother’s Day Card Messages for Your Daughter
Mothers, you can also send these Mother’s Day messages to your daughters or daughters-in-law.
- Watching you become a mother has been such a joy and an honor.
- I am so excited to watch you become the most amazing and beautiful mom!
- My dearest daughter, thank you for making me a grandparent to my lovely grandchildren.
- I am so proud of the mother you’ve become and the beautiful family that you’ve created.
- From being my beautiful daughter to a beautiful woman, I am so glad you can experience the wonderful joys of being a mother.
- I am so proud of how great of a wife you are, but more so of how great of a mother you’ve become.
- My heart is filled with joy seeing you grow to become an amazing mother.
- I have been blessed through you. You are one of God’s greatest gifts to me. Happy Mother’s Day, daughter!
- God blessed me not only with loveable grandchildren but a remarkable daughter-in-law too.
- You are beautiful inside and out. That’s what makes loving you so easy for our family. Happy Mother’s Day, Daughter!
Funny Mother’s Day Card Messages
Mothers are impeccably selfless and beautiful. Truly, they deserve every bit of happiness this world has to offer. But the thing is, no lavish possession compares to the gratitude and appreciation their children give them. Mothers do not need a bouquet of expensive flowers or fifty bars of rich chocolate, but just the love of their child. Although some mothers struggle with expressing their affectionate side, we know in our hearts how they love us. So, make sure to greet her with a sweet “Happy Mother’s Day”!