Living itself is beyond beautiful. However, life is also like a castle with never-ending doors leading to many stories, darkness, and memories. All these come in disguise of our days. Every single moment we share from our morning activities to getting ready for bed connects to each other. With that being said, prayer is essential to protect and prepare our hearts for what is bound before us. Indeed, not knowing the future can be spellbinding but, at the same time, it is what makes living beautiful. Here are daily prayers for you to meet different seasons and intentions.
As American pastor, theologian, and Christian apologist Timothy Keller says, “Prayer is the only entryway into genuine self-knowledge. It is also the main way we experience deep change—the reordering of our love. Prayer is how God gives us so many of the unimaginable things he has for us. Indeed, prayer makes it safe for God to give us many of the things we most desire. It is the way we know God, the way we finally treat God as God. Prayer is simply the key to everything we need to do and be in life.”
Prayers For Your Relationship With God
Starting off with prayers for you and your relationship with God, this tops the list simply because it is the most important aspect of our lives. See, God is like water that blends and flows with everything. May you be facing happiness, sadness, wealth, and etc., you need God. Life is not life without Him. In fact, it was Him who created life (Romans 1:20) and without Him, life is just a concept of time without purpose and color. Therefore, in our daily lives, we should always start and end with God.
- Lord, thank You for today’s blessing in the gift of life. I am awake and well with a heart that understands that I have a future in Your Name. I do not know what is going to happen today and I cannot tell what I will feel today. But, I know that because of Your Love, this day will serve its purpose, and this day is needed for the plans You have for me. Thank you for always looking after me despite my shortcomings. I praise Your Name today and forever. Amen. – (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Merciful God, with all the prayers for You that came from my heart, I would like to take the time today and worship You. Your mercy, compassion, and love never run short even to a sinner like me. Even in my worst days, You have comforted me and called me the name You gave. Because of this and many more, I pray to spend all my days with You. Lord, do not allow me to go a single day without You in my heart. I exist because, with, and for Your love. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – (Zephaniah 3:17)
- God, I am asking for You to strengthen my faith. I desire to get to know, feel, and talk to You better. I want to hear Your Voice in every moment of my life O’ Holy Father. Therefore, I am asking for supply in faith. Please do not allow me to be easily attacked by the enemy and protect my heart at times when I am being under the test. I live for You, Lord. Amen. – (Hebrews 11:6)
- Today, Father, I pray that You hear my intentions. God, please set my eyes only in Your direction and do not allow my mind to feel lost in the demands of the world. Whenever the enemy blinds me, I pray that Your Grace will cover my eyes and allow me to see clearly the perfect love that is in Christ Jesus alone. I serve no other god than You and live for no other name than Yours. I pray, Amen. – (John 6:40)
- Almighty Lord, I pray that my faith prevails more than my fears today. Surely, I do not know what might take place. Good or bad, I pray that You hear my prayers for You. Please hear my desire to always be near You in my days. Allow me to be attentive and cautious so I can avoid sin that separates me from You. I live for You, God. Amen. – (Mark 10:52)
- Lord, I ask for Your guidance today. Through the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, I completely acknowledge that I am nothing without You. Therefore, please do not let me face my struggles in my own understanding for I know that this is limited and flawed. Instead, I ask for a productive day that is rooted in Your values and teachings. My life is nothing without Your blessings. I need You as much as I needed You before and I will constantly live needing You, Father. Amen. – (John 15:5)
- Almighty Father, the only God who lovingly breathed life into my body and called me by my name, I ask for nothing more than your presence today. To me, my relationship with You is more important than anything that has ever existed in my life. Lord, without You, I am nothing. Therefore, I ask that every second of today is a second spent with You. I cast everything in Your Almighty Hands. Amen. – (1 Peter 5:6-7)
- Those who do not know You choose to not witness Your ever-lasting and never-failing love. Lord, I do not want a moment of today spent on something or someone that does not adhere to Your teachings. Father, I am more than blessed and grateful to receive the gift of today. Therefore, I do not want to spend it being unaware of Your Grace. Please keep my heart close to You as this is the only way I plan on living my life today. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (1 John 3:1)
Prayers for Strength
In connection with our relationship with God, this special bond is tested when we are faced with different challenges. When problems arise, so does doubt, envy, and much more negativity leading up to sin. This is why we need to clothe ourselves in the full armor of God and become stronger each day. Here are prayers for you in the subject of obtaining strength to guarantee that our hearts are guarded no matter how big our obstacles are.
- Heavenly Father, I acknowledge that storms are needed for rainbows, shadows are needed for brightness, and problems are needed for growth. While all these sometimes terrify me, I pray that I am always reminded of the strength I have in Your Name alone. By myself, I cannot achieve anything. But, I know the story is different when I bring this burden in Your Hands. Lord, at this very moment and in the moments after this, please dwell in my heart. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Philippians 4:13)
- God, I am being tested today. The wave that awaits me is big and terrifying. Human as I am, I cannot help but feel fear and doubt. Still, Lord, I am here praying happily and firmly because I know that I am not alone. I ask for Your guidance and comfort, O’ Merciful Lord. Please do not let me face this wave myself. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Isaiah 41:10)
- God, I am waiting and calling for You today. Although I am being under the test of both the people and the circumstances that are surrounding me, I will remain on my ground as I long for You. God, please help me. Just as how a device needs its inventor, I am in need of my Creator to help me rise from this problem. Lord, I am nothing with You. I need You. Please hear the cries of my heart as I venture into today’s dark passage. Amen. – (Isaiah 40:31)
- Lord, I am weak, lost, and wounded. But, I would like to thank You. Despite all my sins and limitations, I know that You rest within me and I hear You calling me in my darkest days. For You, I will rise and conquer these challenges. Through the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, I am strong. I know the obstacle in front of me is a step ahead of fulfilling Your Will. So, today, I choose to stand with You, O’ Lord. Amen. – (Ephesians 6:10)
- Today, I am under the reminder of how You prepare adversities for my growth, Lord. In my season of life, I accept this problem wholeheartedly and I choose to face this with You God. Additionally, I know this problem has a purpose. Just as you took Moses out of his doubt and David out of his conflicts, I know that You will do the same for me. Please use this problem as an aspect that will help me become a better instrument for Your Kingdom. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- Almighty God, I am currently facing problems that drain me. I cannot help but feel uneasy and insufficient. I know that You are with me at all times. However, I want to express my vulnerability and weakness Lord. This scares me, the uncertainty of the future is terrifying. Therefore, I am returning to You with all I am, Lord. Without You, I cannot exceed this. I am praying that You send Your Mercy along my way. You are my supply of strength, I need You, God. In Jesus’ Name, I pray Amen. – (1 Chronicles 16:11)
- God, I have enemies waiting for me. They disguise themselves in sin, temptation, and even people. Lord, without You, I am not able to see and handle this. You are my eyes and my strength. Also, please tell me what to do and keep me away from forces that harm me and our bond. As for my enemies, I entrust them all to You. I do not trust my wisdom alone. Therefore, I leave it all to You, My Lord. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Deuteronomy 20:4)
- Lord, I am not ashamed to tell everyone of my weaknesses. I want to face my lapses knowing the God I am serving is forgiving and loving. Additionally, please be with me as I discover more of what You have for me. When the challenges arise, may my faith rise even more. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (2 Corinthians 12:9)
Prayers for Your Perspective
Your perspective in life affects its quality. For example, some people view their work or studies as a life-draining punishment. However, others see it as a space given by God to help them grow and flourish. Really, just a tiny leap of good perspective can completely alter how you see life. These prayers for you are to encourage yourself to see in a more colorful, positive lens. God originally made the world beautiful. The difference occurs when we choose to not see it how it was created.
- Almighty God, I love the life You have given me. Thank You for the family and friends You have blessed me with. The older I get, the more I see the beauty of life. With this, Lord, I ask that You keep me grounded in my thoughts and my actions. Please fill my heart with compassion and kindness so that it may never seek pride and greed. Lord, I ask that You keep me in a space where I am improving but, never exceeding beyond what is allowed. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Colossians 3:2)
- Lord, I pray that You reveal my purpose in this world soon. Right now, although it is not seen yet, I know that You have crafted a beautiful future for me and that I’d only need to be patient. Use whatever is put inside me to praise You and spread Your Goodness, O’ Holy Father. I am more than excited to see what You have for me. Not a single doubt comes in mind for I know that I am made beautifully with a grand purpose. I will also forever worship You, My Lord. Amen. – (Romans 8:28)
- God, thank You for another day. I feel blessed and forgiven more than ever knowing that You are the supplier of everything I have and will have. Lord, for You know all the things that I need and desire, I pray that my perspective in life will never deviate from what You command. I offer these prayers to You, O’ Lord. I would also not want to commit anything that would sever my relationship with You in the life You gave me. In this, I trust, by the Mercy of Christ, Amen. – (Philippians 4:19)
- Lord, in this life of mine, please teach me how to accept criticisms and advice with a heart that does not know grudge. Always remind me to be coachable, teachable, and considerate. I know that You are going to teach me so many lessons today. But, I pray that I won’t keep a close mind so that I will be able to absorb life’s greatest wisdom. Merciful Father, please instruct me at all times. Also, correct my pride and free me from the enemy’s temptations. Amen. – (Proverbs 19:20)
- Ever-loving Father, as I take on the day, I desire to be used as Your instrument. Please use the name and existence You wholeheartedly gave me as a medium to connect more people to You. Lord, I also firmly believe that You are going to use all of me into something great. You are my creator, and I also know that I am meant for something. Lord, keep me away from all the things that hinder Your plan. I trust and serve only You. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – (2 Timothy 3:16)
- With the different influences that await me, please keep my mind sober and straight. There are times when the world presents itself to me in a way that tempts me. But, Lord, I wish not to be separate from Your ways. I fully accept Jesus Christ as my Savior. Therefore, I don’t want to live a life deviated from Your Ways. Although I am determined, I sometimes fall short of my faith. So, God, I cannot live and I chose not to live life without You. Only through You do I see the reflection of my future. Amen. – (1 Peter 5:8)
- God, I offer these prayers for You. First of all, thank You for the gift of life seen today. Second, I want You to know O’ Merciful Father, that I want to seek You in this life of mine. You are also my desire, hope, and dream. Without You, I know that my life has no purpose and meaning. Additionally, You are the Author of my life and I entrust everything in Your Holy Hands. In this, I pray, In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – (Matthew 6:33)
- Lord, I pray that my perspective in life is aligned with Your teachings. I pray that I will find a stronger sense of satisfaction in discovering and learning righteousness instead of justifying my sins. I want to be able to live knowing that I am always open to growth and development for I know Your Will is good. Amen. – (Proverbs 10:23)
- Lord of Wisdom, I pray for a cool mind and a careful mouth. As I live my life following Your Commands, I do not want to hurt other people out of pride. The people You placed around me and the love You shower through them is something I would not want to jeopardize. Lord, I am also thankful for every name I know and every face I see. Amen. – (Proverbs 17:27-28)
Prayers for Your Happiness
Happiness is a positive driving factor to a good day. In fact, most people label the quality of their days into two categories; if something bad happens, it’s a “bad” day. On the other hand, if a person is happy within a day, then, this is a “good” day. Indeed, the feeling of happiness is a great blessing. These daily prayers for you are useful in asking God for happiness. See, if we depend on ourselves to induce our happiness, it becomes limited, shallow, and short-lived. With God, however, happiness becomes a constant!
- Lord, thank You for all the happiness I have been able to witness throughout the years of my existence. Also, as I grow older, the more I am able to reveal what true happiness looks and feels like. Therefore, today, I am praying for a heart that seeks real happiness. Lord, please help me repel false joy the world has created foolishly. Instead, make me grow in the roots of good deeds and kindness. Happiness is a choice and I choose my happiness today with You forever. Amen. – (Ecclesiastes 3:12)
- God, I am asking for Your forgiveness at times when I seek my own way instead of Your Will. With these mistakes, I am able to realize that happiness is not where my heart thinks it belongs. But, genuine joy comes from Your Will alone. When I am being under the test, please help me turn away from the requests of the world. Always keep my heart pure and I pray that You will allow me to meet people that can help me know You better. I offer these prayers for You. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Psalm 40:8)
- Loving God, no matter how upset I may be, I am always reminded of the sufferings the Son of Man faced just so I can live freely today. I offer these prayers for You and my gratitude towards Your Love. I do not deserve this for I am only a sinner. But, You called me by my name and not by my sins. You died for me and generously blessed me with everything I have today. Indeed, sadness is bound to come my way in life. But because of You, the sadness I am facing is nothing to the happiness You provided me. For all that has been and for all that will be, Amen. – (1 Peter 4:13)
- Almighty Father, I have arrived in the reality that genuine happiness is seen only with You. Thank You for making me understand that Your Love knows no sadness, frustration, and hate. At times when I forget and seek temporary joy, please remind me of my true happiness. Human as I am, I often get lost and grow weary when problems face me. But, I pray that my happiness will always be tied with Your Holy Presence. In Jesus’ Name, I pray. Amen. – (Psalm 34:8)
- God, I offer these prayers for You before I head-on with my day. I am starting another chapter in my life with my heart rested in Your Hands. No matter what it is, no matter what I will face, please always remind my heart of the God it worships. Allow me to feel happiness and compassion as I trust You with my life, God. For it is You who gave me life, it is also You who will cast me from the darkness of sorrow and doubt. May this life of mine be a life well-spent with You, O’ Lord. Amen. – (Isaiah 26:3-4)
- Lord, I pray that I will see and feel You as I begin my life today. With the Blood of Christ, I am granted forgiveness and clothed in love. Therefore, I am asking that I am able to see more of the beauty of Your Love. Your Voice comforts me and makes me happy. I pray that I will never lose my way and continuously seek to experience what life is like following and worshipping only You. I am longing to start my day with You. In the Name of Jesus, Amen. – (Matthew 5:8)
- Almighty God, as the world continuously aims to greet me with frustrations and despair, I pray for strength to always choose happiness. It might be hard to always keep a glad face when life gives me reasons to frown. But, I pray that my faith is strong enough to hear Your comfort and feel Your embrace. With You, I will never run out of a reason to be happy. Amen. – (Proverbs 15:13)
- Lord, today and always, I associate my happiness with You. Also, through You, I know that the supply of blessings will never run out for Your love is limitless. Please equip me with the power to always long for You as this is the only genuine joy I can ever experience. Also, please do not let me stay in places that offer only temporary rewards with heavier sins. In Jesus’ Name, Amen. – (John 6:35)
These prayers for you and your day share different intentions. This is due to the diversity every day has; At times, the good outweighs the bad and vice versa. We may need to pray for strength, while sometimes we need to pray for happiness or wisdom. Either way, the only thing that is consistent about prayer is how we should all engage with God. Remember, there is no such thing as a bad day in the Eyes of the Lord as all are days are planned before we were even born. No matter what we are going through, God is always on the other line waiting, protecting, and loving!