In lieu of mental health awareness month, we want to encourage you to slow down, take a breather and get in touch with your emotions today. Do you feel hopeless? Are there times when you feel anxiety peaking through? Is life being harsh on you lately? Well, It is okay to not be okay. God is also okay with us not being okay. That is why He gave us bible verses about trusting God to remind us that even in the darkest of days, He remains bright. We hope that in this list of trust God quotes you can find one to hold onto as a reminder to trust in Him in every season of our lives. If you’re aware of someone who is also in need of encouragement, send them one of these godly quotes as well.
50 Motivational Trust God Quotes For You Content
Trust God Quotes To Get Through Hard Times by Charles Spurgeon
Hard times will always be around. And as much as we pray and hope for a life without much pain and trials, God did not promise us smooth sailing, only safe landings. For God has overcome the world and so those born of him reign victorious (1 John 5:4). Let these quotes about God remind you to have faith and trust that God has a plan for you.
- In the same way, the sun never grows weary of shining, nor a stream flowing, it is God’s nature to keep His promises. Therefore, go immediately to His throne and say, ‘Do as You promised.’ – Charles Spurgeon
- God helps those who cannot help themselves. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- As for His failing you, never dream of it — hate the thought of it. The God who has been sufficient until now should be trusted to the end.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
- God is so boundlessly pleased with Jesus that in him he is altogether well pleased with us. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- Let your cares drive you to God. I shall not mind if you have many of them if each one leads you to prayer. If every fret makes you lean more on the Beloved, it will be a benefit. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- A child’s cry touches a father’s heart, and our King is the Father of his people. If we can do no more than cry it will bring omnipotence to our aid. A cry is the native language of a spiritually needy soul; it has done with fine phrases and long orations, and it takes to sobs and moans; and so, indeed, it grasps the most potent of all weapons, for heaven always yields to such artillery. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- If I am not today all that I hope to be, yet I see Jesus, and that assures me that I shall one day be like Him. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- It is a blessing for us that, as sin lives, and the flesh lives, and the devil lives, so Jesus lives. It is also a blessing that, whatever strength these may have to ruin us, Jesus has still greater power to save us. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- By perseverance, the snail reached the ark. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- A little faith will bring your soul to heaven; a great faith will bring heaven to your soul. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- Your emptiness is but the preparation for your being filled, and your casting down is but the making ready for your lifting up. – Charles H. Spurgeon
- “I am with you always” is enough for my soul to live upon no matter who forsakes me. – Charles Spurgeon
- Within the Scripture, there is a balm for every wound, a salve for every sore. – Charles H. Spurgeon
Trust God Quotes For Strength
Whether we have the strength to overcome our trials in life or not, God has instructed us to lay it all on Him. God wants us to pray for strength so that we do not go through anything alone. Indeed, if God is for us, who can be against us? Here are some godly quotes to remind us of our infinite source of strength.
- God meets daily needs daily. Not weekly or annually. He will give you what you need when it is needed. -Max Lucado
- Every time you think you’re being rejected God’s actually redirecting you to something better. Ask him to give you the strength to press forward. – Nick Vujicic
- God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.- Edwin Louis Cole
- I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn’t need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about. – Henry Ford
- God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road. – Karen Blixen
- God gave us the ability to do, not just try. – Catherine Pulsifer
- When God gives an assignment, he also gives the skill. – Max Lucado.
- rayer lets God do what he does best. Take a pebble & kill a Goliath. – Max Lucado.
- We forget that IMPOSSIBLE is one of God’s favorite words. – Max Lucado.
- Those who successfully go through tough times do so because they keep insisting. – Max Lucado.
- Life is God’s novel. Let him write it. – Isaac Bashevis Singer
- It is possible for you to do all things through Christ strengthening you, even to overleap the highest walls, to break bows of steel in pieces, and wade through the deepest fords in your way. – Ralph Erskine
- You become stronger only when you become weaker. When you surrender your will to God, you discover the resources to do what God requires.– Erwin Lutzer
- Deny your weakness, and you will never realize God’s strength in you. – Joni Eareckson Tada
- Fear visits everyone. But make your fear a visitor and not a resident.- Max Lucado.
- If God could give a man He made from dust all the knowledge to name every living creature on earth, why wouldn’t He do the same for you? – Christian.net
- If we cannot understand God’s plans for us, then learn to trust His unfailing character instead – Christian.net
- When we thought we couldn’t, God did. When we thought we’d lost, God won. It makes no sense, but this is grace. – Christian.net
READ ALSO: TOP 40 Powerful Jesus Quotes and Teachings
Trust God Quotes for Anxiety and Depression
Can we be a follower of Christ but still deal with anxiety and depression? Of course. We might think that as Christians, we should not have such afflictions because it seemingly translates to a lack of faith in God. This is not true. Being a Christian does not mean we need to be invincible. Being a Christian means acknowledging and accepting our weakness so that God’s power can be made perfect. So let some of these trust God quotes assure you that it is okay to feel anxious and depressed. These bible verses about depression also show that God knows our limitations.
- The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’ Billy Graham
- The Scriptures do grant clearly by their teaching that it is possible for a Christian to be depressed. Not that they justify this, but they do recognize the fact. – Martyn Lloyd Jones
- God, who foresaw your tribulations, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain. – C.S.Lewis
- Fits of depression come over the most of us. Usually cheerful as we may be, we must at intervals be cast down. The strong are not always vigorous, the wise not always ready, the brave not always courageous, and the joyous not always happy. – Charles Spurgeon
- Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.― Charles H. Spurgeon
- As you walk through the valley of the unknown, you will find the footprints of Jesus both in front of you and beside you. – Charles Stanley
- A Christian’s freedom from anxiety is not due to some guaranteed freedom from trouble, but to the folly of worry and especially to the confidence that God is our Father, that even permitted suffering is within the orbit of His care. – John Stott
- God doesn’t want us to be consumed with worry and anxiety . . . Instead, He wants us to turn our worries over to Him, and to trust Him for the future.” – Billy Graham
- Pray, and let God worry. ― Martin Luther
- I find myself frequently depressed – perhaps more so than any other person here. And I find no better cure for that depression than to trust in the Lord with all my heart, and seek to realize afresh the power of the peace-speaking blood of Jesus, and His infinite love in dying upon the cross to put away all my transgressions. – Charles Spurgeon
- Before any great achievement, some measure of depression is very usual. – Charles Spurgeon
- The power of prayer is in the One who hears it and not in the one who says it. – Max Lucado.
- God is not in a hurry. You are. It’s why you are tired. It’s why you are anxious and stressed, and disappointed. Trust that what was meant to be yours, will be yours. – Unknown
- There is tremendous relief in knowing that His love is based on every point on prior knowledge of the worst about me – J.I. Packer
- And if God has promised to stay present with, help and uphold those who trust in Him, do we have any real reason to fear? – John Stange, Overcoming Anxiety
- In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we’re pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker’s praise without anxiety. – Aiden Wilson Tozer
- When trouble comes, focus on God’s ability to care for you. – Charles Stanley
- I cannot think that we are useless or God would not have created us. There is one God looking down on us all. We are all the children of one God. The sun, the darkness, the winds are all listening to what we have to say. – Geronimo
- Even if I am that lost sheep that goes astray every day, God is willing to be that loving shepherd that looks for me in every way. – Christian.net